Tuesday 22 July 2014

Born Pretty Store Pastel Circle Glitter

Another super cute, new-ish item from Born Pretty Store for you today! This loose glitter is absolutely ADORABLE, bright, and (to my surprise!) UV reactive!

It has two different sized circles, in a bunch of different colours. I used this in a glitter placement mani using a Sinful Colours that I CANNOT remember the name of, nor find at the moment (I will update ASAP!).


I LOVE this glitter. I've taken it to work and embedded it into acrylic and gel, as well as, obviously, nail polish. It is super versatile too! I placed it on the nails using a toothpick and some top coat. SO easy. If you want to by some, or anything else from Born Pretty Stores HUGE nail art range, use the code AF91 for 10% off


Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you