Friday 1 August 2014

Born Pretty Store 3D Cat Mold

I love cats! We all know this, so when I found this mold over at Born Pretty Store, I HAD to have it!

It's a small silicone mold that has four different sized (same shape) cats printed into it. You fill the holes with acrylic, wait for it to set, and they pop out so easily. I used the acrylic system that I use at work (convenience really) and had no troubles at all.

For this mani, I kept it pretty simple. I used a base of Face of Australia Travilla and BYS Black Satin for painting the cat and the pawprints. '

I stuck the cat on with top coat, and then top coated around it to seal it. I found it stuck quite nicely, but I didn't wear it long.

If you want to buy some, or anything else from Born Pretty Stores HUGE nail art range, use the code AF91 for 10% off



Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you