Sunday 24 August 2014

Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment

Pale ladies who love to contour, if you haven't met Illamasquas Cream Pigment in Hollow, you are missing out! This is a gorgeous, matte, cool-toned, easy to use cream contour colour.

I was skeptical after buying this one, because I'd read SO many reviews and the colour was amazing, but upon buying it, it looked warmer. So, I wiped a layer off while swatching with my finger, and underneath was that gorgeous taupe I'd been wanting!
This is everything I've ever wanted in a contour colour! It wears all day, it's matte, cool toned, subtle, blends easy and is buildable. Because of the ashy colour, it creates a good 'shadow' effect.

I honestly could not recommend this more! As an added bonus, it can also be used as a cream base for eyeshadow! I haven't tried that yet though.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you