Monday 1 September 2014

31 Day Chalenge 2014 - Red!

Considering I rarely blog these days, I myself think I'm crazy, but here we are, day 1 of the 31 day challenge! I don't have time daily to do the manis, so I spent my Sunday doing up days 1-8 in advance!

Day 1 is Red. So, I pulled out my favourite (and sadly, discontinued) red, Ozotic 518, and added Ozotic 526 (again, discontinued - sorry!) and did a drag marble.

It could have turned out better, but I like it. I love these two polishes together!

So, that's day 1, and I cannot wait to show you day 2!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you