Saturday 13 September 2014

31DC - Animal Print!

Todays post is a mash up of two things - the 31DC, and a Born Pretty Store review.

The theme for today is animal print, and I went with leopard print, the easy route. But, I did it mainly so I could use these ADORABLE Water Decals from BPS.

HOW CUTE IS THAT CAT?! Argh it's so cute! I popped him over a base gradient of Sea Sirens Sea Mist and Tranquility. The spots are Revlon Royal and Illamasqua Stance. The water decals are super simple to use, just like a temporary tattoo. No smudging with topcoat, and no air bubbles. Very easy to use!

If you want some cute kitties for yourself, or any other nail art goodies from Born Pretty, use my code for 10% off : AFL91

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you