Monday 15 September 2014

31DC - Delicate Print!

Delicate print. So not keen. Delicate and I have never got along, I'm more of a bull in a china shop. So, for this one, I cheated a little. I'll also be doing another Born Pretty Store review in this too.

When I think delicate, I think either nude or pastel colours. So Face of Australia Travilla is definitely perfect.

I used some water decals for 'delicacy' and then I piled on a bunch of rhinestones from this mixed stone wheel as an accent. The stones in this wheel are fantastic quality, and gorgeous, but HUGE. I didn't find them overbearing on the nail though.

If you want some some of these stones for yourself, or any other nail art goodies from Born Pretty, use my code for 10% off : AFL91

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you