Wednesday 17 September 2014

31DC - Glitter!

Glittaaaaaaaah! I love me some glitter, and Aussie Indies do it better than anyone else. This particular glitter is a special one, because it was a part of the What's In-die Box? a month or two ago. I didn't buy the box, but was gifted this stunner by a very lovely friend.

Gloss 'n Sparkle Beetlejuice. It has back, white, purple and holo glitter in a clear base. I used one coat over Ulta3 Tahiti, Sea Siren Mojito Madness and Illamasqua Stance, and on my ring finer, 2 coats alone. It's SUPER packed with glitter, crazy sparkly and soooo easy to apply. I am in LOVE. The reasoning for my undie colour combo is basically, I couldn't choose which of the 3 I wanted to use, so I used all of them!

Until Next  Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you