Thursday 25 September 2014

31DC - Inspired by Fashion!

Super quickie tonight, I am knackered! I am the least fashionable person sometimes, my wardrobe is 99% black/band shirts. So instead of spending hours trawling google, I chose my favourite dress that I own for todays Fashion prompt. However, I can't find my dress, nor pictures on Google. WTF. It exists I promise!


It's black, and has green lace trim with green bats all over, and is made by Sourpuss. LOVE. I used Ulta3 Black Satin and Color Club Twiggie. Ta daaaa!

Now, I have a dress to find...

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you