Tuesday 23 September 2014

31DC - Inspired by a Movie!

I did this mani in about 10 minutes tonight, was lacking inspiration for an idea so I did my "fall back" nail art - Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I used Ulta3 Black Satin and Lily White. I made the pinstripes sheer and messy, as I feel it suits Jack more than crisp, clean lines.

Also, please please please ignore the odd blue tinge to my hand, I've just redyed my hair, and blue dye gets EVERYWHERE!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to host a Halloween nail art challenge this year?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you