Saturday 20 September 2014

31DC - Watermarble!

Majority of 31dc'ers dreaded today, and I was one of them. I don't watermarble nearly enough to be fantastic at it, but I can pull of an OK one. And that's pretty much what I did today. Some people get all funky and creative, I went for subtle.

I used Face Of Australia Travilla and Color Club Worth The Risque. Nude and holo. Good mix! I ended up doing all four fingers shown in one marble (I have no idea what to say, I dunked them all in the same pattern at once) and I like the results. Mind you, I tried at LEAST 6 combos before this one. I need to marble more :/

I'm glad that's done!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you