Wednesday 3 September 2014

31DC - Yellow!

Yellow is one of those colours that just does not look good on my skin tone, no matter what shade. But, nothing says yellow like Orly Glowstick, the brightest yellow EVER.

I decided to try a technique I've not tried yet, nor do I know what it's called! All I know is you wipe as much polish as possible off the brush and brush it onto the nail lightly. I did it over a white base and used a standard black polish and Glowstick to make the effect, and then I matted the whole mani with Sea Sirens Sea Matte.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you