Tuesday 20 January 2015

Born Pretty Store Neon Splat Decals!

I have no idea what to call these, so Neon Splats is what I'm going with. These are from Born Pretty Store, in design #7.

They're little sticker style decals that you put over the top of polish, or on a bare nail, whatever suits your fancy. Here, I used them over Ulta3 Black Satin which I had taped off with Nail Vinyls for a bit of negative space type thing. I also tried it matte and glossy. I prefer it glossy for once!


 I used one splat in each colour and all a different size/shape. There's a decent variety in there, my nail beds are thin-ish (and yet I have sausage fingers!) and the largest splat (in the mani, the yellow) was just a teeny bit too wide. The edges had to be removed a bit, which I did with acetone while cleaning up. No big deal.

I did also find that you have to take these off the plastic with tweezers, and I did manage to tear a few slightly, but you can't tell at all. Overall, I dig these! If you're keen to try them, or anything else Born Pretty Store has on offer, please, use my code AFL91 for 10% off!
Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you