Wednesday 7 January 2015

Grey and Neon Combos!

One of my go-to mani combos as of late has been a neon paired with a grey. So, here are a couple of manis! Both were done using China Glaze and Sea Siren polishes.

 Hand painted damask with Sea Siren Sea Fog and China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. I left the CG matte, I loved the matte on glossy look!

This one is CG Recycle with Sea Siren Sailaway Heather. I used decals from Born Prtty (review coming soon!), Nail Vinyls, and over the gradient I used (the long discontinued) Essence Hello Holo!.

These are fun. I love the way the neons pop with the greys. I've been paying with nudes and neons too, so there may be another post soon!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you