Friday 9 January 2015

Melt Cosmetics Lipsticks!

Melt Cosmetics is a brand I had been DYING to try, mostly for SpaceCake lipstick, so when they did buy 2 or more and get 1 free over Black Friday, I jumped on the opportunity!

I picked 3, SpaceCake (the whole reason I wanted to order!), 6six6 and By Starlight. Shipping on these was INSANELY fast, it arrived from the US to me in Aus in less than a week! Big win there! Now, onto swatches...

The packing is simple, yet sleek and sturdy. Melt have the same, consistent packaging throughout their range.

6six6 is a deep, blood red. The most wearable of the 3 shades. Also, the creamiest. This one lasted all day on me, for a good 8+ hours, through food and drink. Wasn't drying at all.

By Starlight is a dark, warm-ish purple. This wore a little longer than 6six6, but it did dry my lips out a little by the end of the day. It wasn't as creamy as 6six6, but it wasn't a struggle to apply either.

aaaaaaaaaand finally, Space Cake. A beautiful, blue toned grey. Super unique, kinda weird, but surprisingly wearable! I've actually worn this one the most out of the 3, I absolutely love it. The formula is a bit dry and stiff at first, but after a few uses, it gets a lot easier to apply.

Overall, these are great! I love the uniqueness of them, and how wearable they are. I love pairing Space Cake with a simple eye using nothing but black liner with a little silver glitter. I definitely do recommend these if they're your type of colours! They do have some more "normal" ones too!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you